Easy Tips to Learn Website Designing and Agile Software Development Life Cycle
Whether for business or personal purposes, people develop beautiful websites these days to promote their products or services globally. While designing a website, the most common problem that people usually face is making an eye-catching and agile design. With some helpful advice, a site can look better than ever imagined. If you too are looking for some great tips to design an attractive website, you are on the right page. This blog covers a few useful tips to follow to design a perfect website along with agile software development techniques. Take a look.
1. Always try to use fixed-position navigation so that users can easily navigate your website. For this, you need to place a static navigation panel for the users so that they can easily scroll and reads down the page. This is not only good for website visitors, but also for the digital marketing professionals, because it helps to operate different features of a website easily and smoothen the desired action.
2. If you are new in designing profession and thinking about how to design a website, first of all, think about the navigation. Make the navigation of your website easily accessible and easy to use. Always remember to put the navigation bar on every webpage at a noticeable place and make sure it flows well with the rest of your pages.
3. Be aware of web hosting companies claiming that they offer unlimited bandwidth to customers. In many cases, people end up having problems when it comes to using hosting services and their policies.
4. Try to learn the design tool shortcuts as much as you can. In web design, there are lots of shortcuts that will eventually consume less time and help you finish your work easily and in less time span. You should also learn HTML codes to make quick changes to the pages without uploading them again.
5. If you want that visitors will spend as much time as possible on your site, make your site attractive and keep the text easy to read. Never use graphics backgrounds with patterns or dark colors along with the dark colored text. It will make your website disastrous. Unless the text is not clearly visible and readable, your site will not be a success.
6. Keep the size of your images and files small. Large images and files usually take minutes of loading time which is considered as a death knell for any site. The larger the size of the files, the longer will be the page load time. Most users will go away to another website if your website will not begin to load within a few seconds.
7. Always make an effort of creating a customized error page for your site. This page will include a basic sitemap that links your users directly to the major sections of your website. If a visitor spells your website URL wrong or may follow a bad link, they will be able to find what they are looking for.
8. When designing a website, it is advisable to use the latest technology based features that are out today. As technology keeps on updating, you need to make sure that you are always up to date.
9. To help make sure your website is working according to your designs, test it side by side on any of the web browsers such as Internet Explorer. When you test the website side by side, you will be able to find and rectify the problems, if any. The process of testing will help your visitors to see everything fine and correct.
As stated in the article, it is common nowadays for any individual or business unit to build their website. But if they want their website design to look great, they must have a little bit knowledge about web designing tools and software development methodology. If you follow the above-mentioned tips carefully, you will not face any problem in designing the website of your choice.